Manufacture of Automobile Modules
Hyundai Mobis wields its cutting-edge vehi-cle modularization
technology to manufacture and supply chassis modules, cockpit modules
and front-end modules, the three core modules for carmakers.
Through col-laboration with carmakers, the advanced module
parts at Hyundai Mobis are perfect-ed from the very
initial stage of R&D, from design to testing.
- It provides equipment for convenience, driving information, control systems, and directly protects the passengers’ safety.
- It is an assembled module unit designed to combine multiple parts; including an instrument panel, a cowl cross bar, an air-conditioning system and airbags into a single package to provide CBU (completely built unit) production lines.
- Concurrent designing, development and assembly of multiple parts contribute to reducing the number of auto parts by combining them, lowering product weight, increasing productivity and enhancing the quality.
- 1Cowl Cross Menber
- 2Instrument Panel
- 3Defroster & Duct System
- 4Center Facia & Air Vent
- 5Glove Box
- 6Steering Wheel & Column
- 7HVAC & Wiring Harness
FEM(Front End Module)
- This is a product unit to provide CBU makers with integrated parts placed in the front of the engine compartment including the radiator, headlamps, bumper beam, carrier and AAF (Active Air Flap).
- It contributes to parts integration, increased productivity and enhanced quality.
- We have been conducting research for improvement of Pedestrian safety and low speed collision safety, upgrading aerodynamics, integration of electronic parts, and reducing weight by applying new materials.
FEM(Front End Module)
- 1Cooling Module
- 2Front End Carrier
- 3Head Lamp
- 4Active Air Flap
- 5Front Bumper Beam
- 6Radiator Grille
- 7Front Bumper Cover
- 8Bumper Grille
- 9Front Fog Lamp
- 10Rear Bumper Cover
- 11Rear Bumper Beam
- This is a part unit to benefit automakers by integrating the relevant parts among the ones comprising the framework of the lower part the vehicle.
- It enables maximization of productivity and quality improvement.
- We conduct research of core technologies for publication of parts and platforms of automakers by developing optimal modules.
Chassis module for front wheels
- 1Strut complete for front wheels Spring, Shock absorber, Insulator, Strut bearing
- 2Semi-chassis module for front wheels Sub-frame, Lower arm
- 3Gearbox (steering)
- 4 Step bar ass’y for front wheels Stabilizer bar, Step link
- 5Drive shaft (driving)
- 6Roll rod (engine mount)
- 7Axel & brake ass’y for front wheels (Knuckle, Wheel bearing, Brake disk, Caliper, Brake hose)
Chassis module for rear wheels
- 1Cross-member for rear wheels
- 2 Shock absorber and spring for rear wheels Spring, Shock absorber, Insulator
- 3Step bar ass’y for rear wheels Stabilizer bar, Step link
- 4Arms for rear wheels Step bar ass’y for rear wheels
- 5Axel & brake ass’y for rear wheels Carrier, Wheel bearing, Brake disk, Caliper, Brake hose & cable
For questions about our products, RFQ (Request for Quote) and others Contact